Hello readers!
I hope your week has been going well so far! The weather recently has been fluctuating from skin hardening cold to mild shivering cold and back, so I hope none of you have gotten sick! Stay warm, kids.
So today I'd like to just talk about my experience in CSC148 these past few weeks, and boy have they been hectic. It's not all because of this course, it's just that my multiple weekly quizzes and assignments, compounded with life science labs and work-study has really been keeping me very busy. (If any of you are interested in the bioinformatics specialist, let me tell ya, it's actually a pretty intense workload due to the spread of different styles of courses you need to take)
The first few weeks were kind of an intensive review of creating our own classes, along with the teaching of inheritance and the completion of our first assignment. The first assignment was very difficult to synthesize at first, due to my own inability to not understand anything on the assignment handout, but once I got on track it was one of the most enjoyable assignments I have completed thus far (I'm in my second year).
Last week we learned about recursion and boy is it a brain exercise to trace, and currently impossible for me to come up with a working code for creating a recursive function. I shall work harder to understand this (mostly because the test is in 3 days), and I hope that you all, my fellow warriors in this midterm season, are also able to defeat this monster of a concept. (Hopefully I'm not the only one who doesn't understand this 'Inception' code... a function within a function....)
Well that's it for today folks!! Have a good week, stay safe and good luck on the test!
Lanaaaa :)
Comments
Post a Comment