Hello my lovely lovely readers!
This will be my concluding post for the course! (unless I fail this course, which I really am hoping will not happen...)
Today I would just like to recount my experience throughout this course, which I would say was overall pretty bomb-tastic (my awkward way of saying this was a good time). The course was interesting, challenging, and above all a great learning experience. I felt like the little taste of different data structures and recursive coding is a great start to the rest of my time in the computer science department.
During this semester I definitely encountered a myriad of problems and conceptual dead-ends that I was luckily able to get through. Trees, recursive coding, linked lists, they were all a step above the level of thought that needed to go into the coding from CSC108. Every lab was a bit of a challenge, but in a good way. It kept me on top of my game and constantly reviewing 148 concepts (I can't say that I did the same for my other courses however...)
All in all this was a very positive experience and the instructors, TAs and my fellow classmates were amazing and very helpful and engaging. I had a wonderful time and I would definitely recommend this course to others in the future.
Thank you all for being with me on my journey, and I hope you have a great summer!
Lana :)
This will be my concluding post for the course! (unless I fail this course, which I really am hoping will not happen...)
Today I would just like to recount my experience throughout this course, which I would say was overall pretty bomb-tastic (my awkward way of saying this was a good time). The course was interesting, challenging, and above all a great learning experience. I felt like the little taste of different data structures and recursive coding is a great start to the rest of my time in the computer science department.
During this semester I definitely encountered a myriad of problems and conceptual dead-ends that I was luckily able to get through. Trees, recursive coding, linked lists, they were all a step above the level of thought that needed to go into the coding from CSC108. Every lab was a bit of a challenge, but in a good way. It kept me on top of my game and constantly reviewing 148 concepts (I can't say that I did the same for my other courses however...)
All in all this was a very positive experience and the instructors, TAs and my fellow classmates were amazing and very helpful and engaging. I had a wonderful time and I would definitely recommend this course to others in the future.
Thank you all for being with me on my journey, and I hope you have a great summer!
Lana :)
Comments
Post a Comment