Good morning readers!
I hope you all have had a wonderful week back from reading week! I had 2 midterms, so that was fun, but I'm hoping that at least some of you who are reading this had an actual fun week back!
Now for this week, our assigned topic is a choice between object oriented programming, recursion, and abstract data types. Coincidentally, I have written a little bit about object oriented programming in Week 6! So for this week I shall just direct you back a week.
Have an awesome week and good luck on assignment 2 guys!
Lana :)
I hope you all have had a wonderful week back from reading week! I had 2 midterms, so that was fun, but I'm hoping that at least some of you who are reading this had an actual fun week back!
Now for this week, our assigned topic is a choice between object oriented programming, recursion, and abstract data types. Coincidentally, I have written a little bit about object oriented programming in Week 6! So for this week I shall just direct you back a week.
Have an awesome week and good luck on assignment 2 guys!
Lana :)
Comments
Post a Comment