Hello readers!!
Linked lists are a useful because it allows us to insert and delete nodes (the data) between other nodes without recopying the whole list and adding or removing what you wanted. During lab we played around with some of the functions and while it wasn't extremely tricky, it was new and required much attention. By the end of the lab I can say that I am pretty comfortable with the structure and will be looking forward to learning more about it and using it in the future!
How are you all feeling today? Week 9 has just ended and boy was that test a doozy. A lot of material was included but not much was tested, which made making the cheat sheet a strategic nightmare. Jokes aside, that test was quite fair and I felt that if I studied the labs and lecture material in a greater depth I would have been much more successful. Last week we learned a little bit about linked lists and it was pretty interesting.
| http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/CPT-LinkedLists-addingnode.svg/474px-CPT-LinkedLists-addingnode.svg.png |
So. Linked lists, they're a nifty little data structure. Just like binary trees and the like a linked list is really just another way to organize data. If you would like to read up on the specifics on linked lists, take a look at this week's reading.
I hope you guys did well on the test and see you next week!
Lana :)
Comments
Post a Comment