Hello readers!!!
Last week we learned all about Binary Trees and finally handed in the ever confusing Assignment 2 (I would not like to relive that recursive mayhem that was Minimax).
Would you like to know about binary trees? Well too bad, regardless of your answer, I will be talking about it anyways. (if you do need a bit of a pick-me-up though I would recommend listening to this song while you're reading; this one always makes me feel happier!)
Now back to binary trees. Binary trees are a special type of tree where each node has a maximum of 2 children. Simple as that! The difference with this tree is that it can come with a left and a right feature where you can specify which of the children you would like to call. With lab 6 came a massive list of functions we could create for a binary tree. It was quite complicated as I am still not completely used to coding recursively. While I am not the best at this new and cool data structure, I am really excited to be familiarized with it in the future.
Good day folks, have a great week!
Lana :)
Last week we learned all about Binary Trees and finally handed in the ever confusing Assignment 2 (I would not like to relive that recursive mayhem that was Minimax).
Would you like to know about binary trees? Well too bad, regardless of your answer, I will be talking about it anyways. (if you do need a bit of a pick-me-up though I would recommend listening to this song while you're reading; this one always makes me feel happier!)
Now back to binary trees. Binary trees are a special type of tree where each node has a maximum of 2 children. Simple as that! The difference with this tree is that it can come with a left and a right feature where you can specify which of the children you would like to call. With lab 6 came a massive list of functions we could create for a binary tree. It was quite complicated as I am still not completely used to coding recursively. While I am not the best at this new and cool data structure, I am really excited to be familiarized with it in the future.
Good day folks, have a great week!
Lana :)
Comments
Post a Comment